To educate as many people as possible about entrepreneurship and personal finance, Kevin speaks around the country at colleges, universities, corporations, nonprofits, conferences, congressional hearings, trade organization meetings, etc.
Having acquired a wealth of knowledge through personal experience and study that will help to empower people and improve their future, Kevin is passionate about sharing this information to make a positive impact.
For information on his availability for speaking opportunities and topics, please send an e-mail to Jennifer Rosenberg at email@example.com.
- Universidad de Anáhuac Mayab (Mérida, Mexico)
- 7th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- CEO Netweavers
- Economic Empowerment Initiative, Inc.
- Kennesaw State University, The Michael J. Coles College of Business
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- Morehouse College, Entrepreneurship Center
- NASA Project Space Program
- Novel Day Innovation Showcase
- New Leaders Council
- University of Akron, Taylor Institute